Don Brodka is a main, but minor, antagonist in the episode, Marge Be Not Proud, from The Simpsons. He is a rude and strict security guard of Try-N-Save and he is a heavy smoker. He is voiced by guest star Lawrence Tierney.
Don catches Bart shoplifting a video game Bonestorm, and takes Bart to the back room to the office, where Don show him the video "Shoplifters Beware" and then Don calls Bart's parents (he leaves a message because they were not home), and he lets Bart go and tells him to never return to the store or else he will spend Christmas in Juvenile Hall. After Bart left, Don has a Cheese & Crackers in the small packages where the cheese spread comes with crackers ready-made with the spreading utensil.
The Simpson family goes in the Try-N-Save to have their family's picture taken at a photographer's studio. Bart tries to avoid detection from Brodka and for a while he is successful. When Don learned that Bart had returned, the photographer snaps the picture, the picture is ruined by Don, who roughly grabbed Bart by the collar. Don though he told Bart before to not return for busted merchandise and started poke his chest. The parents questions why is Don after Bart. Don explains to the parents that Bart had broken the 11th commandment "Thou Shalt not Steal". Disbelieving Marge tells him that her son is not a shoplifter, Don shows her evidence on a surveillance tape on one of all the TVs in the store about Bart shoplifting a video game. Later, leaving Bart a disgrace to his family.
- He tends to confuse the Ten Commandments.
- He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
- Inside his office, he is seen having cheese & crackers in the small packages where the cheese spread comes with crackers ready-made with the spreading utensil.
- In "Short Films About Springfield" he is seen laughing at Nelson along with many other Springfield citizens.
- In "The Simpsons Movie", he joined the angry mob that wanted to kill Homer for dumping in Lake Springfield.