IDrago Bludvist is the true main antagonist in How to Train Your Dragon 2. He is a terrifying character and the self-proclaimed "Dragon God".
Early life Edit
In his early stages, Drago and his family were attacked by a countless number of dragons. His family was gone, he became scarred, and his left arm was destroyed, and he swore revenge. Eventually, he became a dark and cruel person. Many years later, when he found a Bewilderbeast hatchling, he abused it until it grew to full size. He made a successful visit to Berk, and met all the chiefs at the Great Hall, including Stoick the Vast. He spoke softly that he would protect Berk from its enemies, but only if they would bow down and worship him. Everyone laughed, including Stoick, so he furiously wrapped his cape around himself, and yelled, "Then see how well you can do without me!" Then, he sent two large armored dragons to burn the hall to the ground. Only Stoick survived. Later, he hired Eret as a dragon trapper, and Eret later became his right-hand man.
How to Train Your Dragon 2 Edit
- Drago Bludvist is considered one of Dreamworks's darkest and most evil villains.
- Drago is referred by Stoick as "covered with scars". As featured in the film, he does have a scar on his right eye, left cheek, and all over his right arm, which makes it possible that Stoick is correct.
- He is the self-proclaimed "Dragon God".
- It is likely that Drago drowned, since he can't swim with one arm.
- Drago Bludvist is somewhat similar to Hopper from A Bug's Life, another computer-animted film about ants that both came out in 1998. Both are brutal insect leaders who took advantage of other insects.